EMTA Agencies

Farm Insurance from EMTA Agencies

Dwelling: We offer insurance coverage for your home, whether it's on or off the farm.

Machinery: Coverage for fire, lightning and explosion, or special coverage. Insurance is also available in the event you need to rent machinery because of an insured machinery loss.

Livestock: EMTA Agencies offers Stockmens Livestock Insurance for bulls, cows, horses, bison, etc.

Farm Buildings: A number of options are available for barns, outbuildings and structures. Let us help you choose the best coverage for you.

Grain, Feed, Fertilizer & Chemical: It is equally important to insure your grain, feed, fertilizer and chemical as part of your investment in the operation.

Farm Liability: Coverage for you and your family in the event of legal claims.

Every farm operation is different, so please contact us at EMTA Agencies. We'd be pleased to come to your farm to review your needs with you.