EMTA Agencies

Hail Insurance from EMTA Agencies

EMTA Agencies offers hail insurance for all cereal and pulse crops. Full coverage for any dollar amount is available, with a wide choice of deductibles.

Reminder: Hail insurance must be in place before July 31.

Hail Insurance from the following companies is available from EMTA Agencies:

  • Canadian Hail
  • Co-op Hail
  • Palliser Hail