EMTA Agencies

Home Insurance from EMTA Agencies

Home Owners Insurance: EMTA Agencies offers coverage for your home, outbuildings and your belongings, together with personal liability for you and your property.

Tenant's insurance: Coverage for your belongings, plus tenant's liability should you cause injury to someone else or their property.

Condo insurance: Coverage available for household contents, personal belongings and liability, plus any private suite improvements and contingent building coverage.

Rental Home: Protection for the building, and property provided by you, such as appliances, as well as liability.

Cottage: Coverage for your cabin, the contents, any outbuildings, and liability.

Boats, campers etc: These are not normally covered as personal property, and are usually subject to an extra premium.

SGI Canada eQuote SGI Online Services