EMTA Agencies: Livestock and Agricultural Equipment
Level Welding livestock equipment available from EMTA Agencies include:
Level Welding has improved feeders by moving the chute to the inside of the feeder, and moving the chute adjustment setting 45″ up and away to avoid corrosion.
Driving rains can no longer run down the side of the feeder and wet the feed behind the chute. This has several advantages:
- The feed stays dry and flowing consistently.
- Less wasted feed due to spoilage.
- A cleaner, dryer feeder lasts longer
- Less time spent cleaning out feeders.
- Quick and simple to adjust.
Should your troughs fill up with wet snow and sleet, all you need to do is clean out the trough and run a hook under the edge of the chute.
New Style Chutes Common to all LW Feeders
Delivery to your door can be arranged, F.O.B. Hodgeville, Saskatchewan. Prices do not include taxes.
Ask us about leasing and financing options.