At EMTA Agencies we value our customers and take your privacy seriously.
Our commitment to you is to collect only the information we need to conduct your business and to adhere to industry best practices in handling and protecting your personal information.
Personal information is information that relates specifically to you as a customer. We may require the following information depending on the service or product you want:
Name, address, telephone and fax numbers, along with email address
For insurance services, we may require additional information.
- Obtain appropriate consent from you for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information
- Retain personal information only as long as necessary
- Not collect, use or disclose your personal information for anything other than the identified purposes, except where required by law
- Strive to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal information
- Respond to any request from you to access or correct your personal information
It’s your right to refuse permission to obtain, use or disclose your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you want to:
- Access your personal information or have your information corrected
- Change your consent with respect to how we collect, use or disclose your personal information
- File a complaint about our privacy policies or the manner in which we’ve handled your personal information
- Inquire about any other privacy questions or concerns
Please contact us:
EMTA Agencies Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 129
Tel: (306) 677-2207
Fax: (306) 677-2686